Macro trends like COVID-19 are reshuffling ad revenue opportunities for retailers this holiday season. Our experts give insight into the metrics and trends across the tripololy of Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
12 Ad Opportunities Spurred by Early Holiday Indicators
HERE'S THE AGENDA:
- 2020 ad performance data across Google, Amazon, and Facebook. This data zeroes in on the retail industry. Data includes clicks, spend, CPC, ROAS, etc., and is current as of Sept. 30.
- Future trajectory of these metrics for Holiday.
- Major holiday revenue opportunities for each of the following channels: Google Shopping, Google paid search, Amazon Advertising, and Facebook advertising.
- Steps to extract value from these opportunities.
- Methods to align your multichannel strategies in Q4.
Meet the speakers
MIKE FARRELL, SENIOR DIRECTOR OF INTEGRATED DIGITAL STRATEGY, SIDECAR
Steeped in multichannel retail advertising for over a decade, Mike excels in advising on go-forward marketing strategy based on a retailer’s business goals and customer profile.
SANdie shin, director, enterprise customer strategy, Sidecar
Sandie’s expertise in marketing, data, and retail provides maximum value to Sidecar customers, helping them reach profitability and scale with long-term, sustainable results.